The Think Big Act Now Foundation aims to contribute to a safe world, in part by making society more sustainable. The Foundation does this by providing organisations, individuals and schools the knowledge, insight and action perspective they need to effectively work towards a safe world, based on the ideas of Babette Porcelijn.
Organisation and contact
- Think Big Act Now Foundation
- Initiator of the foundation is Babette Porcelijn, author of The hidden impact and The happy 2050 scenario
- Think Big Act Now Foundation is located at HW10, Hendrik van Wijnstraat 10, 1065 AS in Amsterdam
- The legal entities and partnerships information number (RSIN) is 860 262 479
- Chamber of Commerce: 75385848
- VAT number: NL860262479B01
- Bank: NL40 TRIO 0788 7561 76 in the name of Think Big Act Now Foundation
- You can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The foundation is governed by:
- Léon van Geest, chairman
- Raymond Dommanschet, secretary
- Ruud van de Ven, treasurer
Babette Porcelijn is director of the foundation with effect from 1 July 2021.
Members of the board do not receive any compensation for their work. They are, however, entitled to reimbursement of expenses reasonably incurred by them in the performance of their duties.
Think Big Act Now Foundation will fund its stated goals partly through donations. The funds will be used to finance research, resource development, outreach, project implementation and other expenditures that contribute to the goal.
Also, Think Big Act Now Foundation will earn income from projects. The funds obtained will be used to achieve the foundation’s goals, in accordance with the conditions of the ANBI status.
As a matter of principle, the top 10 tool does not have an earning model, if that affects its independence, as it affects its reliability and credibility. The project to update the Impact top 10 tool was made possible by: